Aurora HDR is a powerful addition to Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. To apply Aurora HDR as a filter, follow these steps:
1. Make sure Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements is open.
2. Open an image you’d like to enhance.
3. Choose Filter > Skylum Software > Aurora HDR…
4. A new dialog appears to indicate that Aurora HDR is running.
5. Check the Tone Mapping box if you want to take advantage of Aurora HDR 2018’s tone mapping features Click the Create HDR button to process the image in Aurora HDR 2018.
6. Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Aurora HDR. NOTE
7. You can use presets to speed up your editing workflow. When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Photoshop.
Aurora HDR 2018 can operate as a Smart Filter in Photoshop. If you designate a Photoshop layer as a Smart Filter, then launch the Aurora HDR 2018 plugin as normal to make edits. When you return to Photoshop you can always double-click on the layer and return to Aurora HDR 2018 with all edits intact.