Working with Aurora HDR 2018 through Aperture is very similar to the way it behaves with Lightroom. To exchange a file from Aperture to Aurora HDR 2018, follow these steps:
- Make sure Apple Aperture is open.
- Choose your image(s) in Aperture from the Library that you want to work on with Aurora HDR 2018.
- Choose Photos > Edit with Plug-in > Aurora HDR 2018… or right-click on the Image and select Edit with Plug-in > Aurora HDR 2018.…
- A new dialog appears to indicate that Aurora HDR 2018 is running.
- Check the Tone Mapping box if you want to take advantage of Aurora HDR 2018’s tone mapping features.
- Click the Create HDR button to process the image in Aurora HDR 2018.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Aurora HDR 2018. You can use presets to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Aperture. A new file is added to your Library and stacked with the original in your Library.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to your Aperture library.
Download Aurora HDR 2018 User Guide in PDF Format
Download the full Aurora HDR 2017 User Guide in PDF Format
Download Aurora HDR 2016 User Guide in PDF Format