Images in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom can be easily handed off for editing in Aurora HDR 2018. To exchange a file from
Lightroom to Aurora HDR 2018, follow these steps:
- Make sure Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is open.
- Choose your image(s) in Lightroom from the Library or Develop modules that you want to work on with Aurora HDR
- Choose File > Export with Preset and choose from one of two options.
- Open original images. This option sends a 16-bit TIFF file from Lightroom to Aurora HDR 2018 and removes any
adjustments that were applied in Lightroom first.
- Use .TIFF with Lightroom adjusters. This option sends a 16-bit TIFF file from Lightroom to Aurora HDR 2018
and first applies any adjustments that were made in Lightroom to the transferred file.
- A new dialog appears to indicate that Aurora HDR 2018 is running.
- Check the Tone Mapping box if you want to take advantage of Aurora HDR 2018’s tone mapping features
- Click the Create HDR button to process the image in Aurora HDR 2018.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Aurora HDR 2018. You can use presets to speed up your editing
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Lightroom. A new file is added to your
Library and stacked with the original in your Library.
Download Aurora HDR 2018 User Guide in PDF Format
Download the full Aurora HDR 2017 User Guide in PDF Format
Download Aurora HDR 2016 User Guide in PDF Format