If the version of the macOS system on your Mac is newer than 10.11 you can use Aurora HDR 2018 as an extension to Photos for Mac. Here’s how to activate the Extension.
- Choose > System Preferences.
- Choose Extensions.
- Choose Photos Editing.
- Select the extensions that you'd like to use.
- Launch Photos for Mac from your Applications folder.
- Choose an image to edit in your Photos library.
- Click the Edit Photo button.
- Click the Extensions button and choose Aurora HDR 2018.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Aurora HDR 2018. Use presets to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Save Changes button to send the adjusted image back to Photos
Download Aurora HDR 2018 User Guide in PDF Format
Download the full Aurora HDR 2017 User Guide in PDF Format
Download Aurora HDR 2016 User Guide in PDF Format