- F — View the current image in full-size screen. Return to the application by pressing any button.
- \ — Activates before/after comparison. When the key is pressed, the original image will be shown. The original image can be either the original tone-mapped result or a middle image in a bracket series. The last option is set by default. To change this option, simply go to the View > Compare With fly out menu. Releasing the key will reveal the enhanced image.
- ; — Activates side-by-side comparison mode where the original image is on the left side and the edited result will be on the right side. To exit the mode press the ; button again.
- Tab — Show/hide the Preset panel at the bottom of the window.
- C — Enter the Crop tool.
- G — Activates the Gradient Mask tool.
- R — Activates the Radial Mask Tool.
- J — Show/hide the display of “hot” and “cold” pixels. These are completely black and white pixels on an image.
- Cmd + B / Ctrl + B — Opens Batch Processing mode.
- Shift + Cmd + E / Shift + Ctrl +E — - Export to a file
- Shift + Cmd + F / Shift + Ctrl + F — Show current edited file in Finder/Desktop.
Mask Editing Shortcuts
- [ — Decrease the brush radius
- ] — Increases the brush radius
- Shift + [ — Decreases the brush softness
- Shift + ] — Increases the brush softness
- X — Switches between Paint and Erase modes
- Cmd + I / Ctrl + I — Inverts the layer mask
- / — Show current layer mask in the form of red transparent image imposition
- Spacebar — Pans the image in the painting mode when zoomed in
Download Aurora HDR 2018 User Guide in PDF Format
Download the full Aurora HDR 2017 User Guide in PDF Format
Download Aurora HDR 2016 User Guide in PDF Format