There are several new features as well as improvement in Aurora HDR 2018 to help you create fantastic images in less time.
User Interface / Performance:
- NEW: Tone-mapping technology with reduced noise, the improved realism of initial results and faster performance re-written from the ground up.
- NEW: Redesigned User Interface
- NEW: History Panel
- NEW: Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro
- IMPROVED: up to 4x faster RAW image processing
- IMPROVED: up to 2x faster merging
- IMPROVED: 2x faster masking performance
- NEW: Lens Correction tool
- NEW: Transform Tool
- NEW: HDR Enhance (replaces Clarity ) for better sharpening and overall results
- NEW: Dodge & Burn Filter
- NEW: Image Flip & Rotate
- NEW: Blend Modes
- IMPROVED: HDR Details Boost tool
- IMPROVED: Tone Mapping Algorithm
- IMPROVED: RAW file handling (reveals more details in shadows/highlights, displays colors more accurately and reduces noise)
- IMPROVED: Custom Texture in any layer can now be a RAW file
- IMPROVED: Color Temperature
- IMPROVED: Image Radiance
- IMPROVED: HDR Structure
- IMPROVED: Crop tool
Open / Plug-in / Export:
- IMPROVED: Native RAW file support, including better DNG handling.
- IMPROVED: Sharpen on export.
Download Aurora HDR 2018 User Guide in PDF Format
Download the full Aurora HDR 2017 User Guide in PDF Format
Download Aurora HDR 2016 User Guide in PDF Format