- Revolutionary HDR algorithms make possible the entire spectrum of HDR looks, from natural to highly stylized.
- Total HDR editing experience with the complete set of tools available.
- Powerful one-click presets, including Signature Pro presets by Trey Ratcliff, Captain Kimo, and others, yield fantastic results instantly.
- Layers, brushes, and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing.
- Luminosity masking to blend layers
- Unique Radiance and Glow controls and custom texture blending for creative versatility.
- Detail enhancement to increase drama in images.
- Extensive color and toning controls for vibrant color combinations.
- Batch processing that auto-detects brackets.
- Modern user interface design makes for a comfortable, understandable experience.
- Built-in sharing supports popular photo communities and social networks.
- RAW, JPG, TIFF and other popular files support for the greatest flexibility.
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone app or as a plugin to popular host applications.
- Polarizing Filter to enhance skies and areas with high-reflectivity.
- Image Resize/Sharpen on export.
Download Aurora HDR 2018 User Guide in PDF Format
Download the full Aurora HDR 2017 User Guide in PDF Format
Download Aurora HDR 2016 User Guide in PDF Format