The development of Aurora HDR never stops. We listen carefully to
your feedback, and make the software even better, faster and more
powerful with every new update. Thanks for supporting the growth
and development of Aurora HDR.
Version 1.2.0. January 10, 2016
- LEICA M MONOCHROM (Typ 246) Support
- Improved support for Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji cameras
- LR and PS plugins updated
- Improved masking brush
- Overall HDR effect improvements
- Improved Chromatic Aberration Removal
- Improved support for 11" and 13" displays
- Reduced artifacts on highlights zones
- New feature - Open .HDR, .EXR images and save in these formats
- Fixed bug with Metadata and EXIF data saving
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 1.1.1. December 4, 2015
- Photos extensions support
- Improved tone-mapping algorithm: faster and better results
- New presets category "Realistic HDR”
- New option: Compare processed image to the middle image in the bracket set.
- New option: Customize the amount (opacity) of the effect for the first layer.
- New control: Super Smooth slider for HDR Denoise.
- New option: Add new preset packs from Aurorahdr.com
- Improved Image Zoom (zoom in where you click, not only at the image center)
- New sharing option: Sharing to 500px
- New shortcut - hold ‘M’ to show layer effect with 100% fill mask
- Variety of bug fixes
Version 1.0.0. November 19, 2015